Page Contents :
- 1 Parameters to Check the best Gaming Projector?
- 2 List of Gaming Projectors
- 2.1 1. Optoma GT1080
- 2.2 2. BenQ HT 1075
- 2.3 3. ViewSonic PJD5155
- 2.4 4. Epson HC1040
- 2.5 5. Taotaole Multimedia Mini
- 2.6 6. Epson 640
- 2.7 7. ViewSonic PJD7828HDL
- 2.8 8. Optoma HD25-LV
- 2.9 9. ViewSonic PJD7720HD
- 2.10 10. iRULU-10
- 2.11 11. Epson EX50
- 2.12 12. ERISAN T20
- 2.13 13. Optoma ML750
- 2.14 14. iDGLAX iDG-787
- 2.15 15. Epson 2030
- 2.16 16. Digital Galaxy DG-737
- 3 Editor’s Recommendation
Are you the one who love to play games on the big screen? If yes, then the manufacturers are offering high-quality gaming projectors for Professional Gamers to experience the real unlimited actions and thrill.
As you all know that the projectors are designed for many purposes like meetings, conferences, to watch movies, presentations, gaming and much more. Today I’m going specific and covering all factors of Gaming Projectors in detail.
Don’t get confused about Gaming Projector, it looks same and works perfectly as the other projector do. It is also an optical device that uses light and lenses to take an image and project a magnified image onto a larger screen or wall.
For Gaming, you need a projector with a high resolution & contrast that is usually used for the best measure of a projector’s quality. A high-quality gaming projector is going to have the contrast ratio of 5,000:1 or more which would deliver the great output and if we talk about the resolution, the 1080p HD resolution is the best for the high quality.
Let me tell you one more fact about the gaming projector, Some gaming projector does not have any volume control buttons. So if you are playing games on it, you would have to change the volume in the game settings which is kind of annoying and distracting.
Now, let’s have a look at the list of Gaming projectors but before doing so, You must have to know about the choosing the criteria of best gaming projector and choosing it is also the tough job. To make it simple and transparent, I have decided to show you the parameters and criteria for choosing the best gaming projector, so watch it carefully.
Parameters to Check the best Gaming Projector?
If you have proper and accurate resources then you can easily select the gaming projector without watching any expert videos and information. To make this hassle free I’m going to showcase the ways of selecting the new gaming projector.
Let me give you the perfect illustration of this case study: If you want to display something with fine words or some professional photography with lots of details then Projectors which comes for the purpose for PPT or Presentation is perfect.
But the first thing you must know while choosing the Projector is the purpose which means a requirement or need for buying a new projector, If you know your purpose then the things get easier and trouble-free.
After choosing it, you need to checklist the parameters and criteria that help you to choose the good projector for the specific tasks like conference rooms, classrooms or gaming. Here are the ultimate gaming projector parameters which should be considered before buying the new gaming projectors.
- Usage of Projector
- Color Brightness
- Types of Projectors
- Aspect Ratios
- Types of Keystone Correction
- Contrast Ratio
- Projection Distance
- Projection Technologies
1. Usage of Projector: It is cleared in this post that these projectors are best for the displaying games on big screen, so you don’t need to overthink about it. If this post was not specific then you must know about the usage of your projector. In short, just think of the purpose you’re buying the projector.
2. Color Brightness: The brightness of a projector is measured in ANSI lumens. Typically, projectors have between 800 and 3000 lumens. Now let’s see figure how much brightness is appropriate for which type of projectors.
- Under 1,000 lumens: This type of brightness comes with mini projectors, and are least expensive one.
- 1,000 to 2,000 Lumens: You can easily find a projector with this type of brightness, but it requires dim light and projection is to be done on medium-sized screen.
- 2,000 to 3,000 Lumens: This brightness range is most commonly available in the market and is used with some ambient lighting.
- Above 3,000 Lumens: This range of projectors are the most expensive one and provide you the flexibility of using it with bright light also.
3. Resolution: The Resolution also matters in the category of Projector and it is determined by the number of pixels projected. The higher the resolution, the clearer and sharper the image is. Here’s the short look of resolution list.
- 1920 x 1080: It is the best resolution for high-definition formats such as HDTV, Blu-ray, and gaming system.
- 1280 x 768: If you’re projecting a computer system onto the screen then this size is outstanding.
- 1280 x 720: This resolution provides good DVD and Blu-ray video quality at an affordable price.
4. Types of Projectors: There are different types of projectors out there in the market and here are the three types of projectors that include DLP, LCD, and LED Projectors,
- DLP Projectors: It stands for the Digital Light Processing or LDP types projectors use mirrors to project their images. They shine the light onto a chip with the microscopic mirrors known as the digital micro-mirror device, and that light is then reflected off of the mirrors and through the projector lens.
- LCD Projectors: In LCD type projectors, the light passes through LCD panels that are red, blue, or green in color. The combination of open and closed pixels produces a wide range of colors projected as the moving image. LCD projectors are widely used in every field.
- LED Projectors: The technology of LED Projectors is different from LED screens. Some DLP projectors with “solid-state illumination” technology are actually LED projectors. This technology is commonly used in pico projector or in handheld devices that use Lcos.
5. Aspect Ratios: The Aspect Ratio of the Projector is really impressive and the important factor to consider. In some words, it is referred to the ratio between its width and height. For example, a 4:3 display produces an image that is more square, where a 16:9 ratio produces an image that is more rectangular in shape.
These two ratios are the best in the respective field, 4:3 is best for the classic films, regular TV programs, or large IMAX presentations and the another one 16:9 is for the higher quality image. The Blu-ray and HDTV are both designed for a 16:9 system.
6. Types of Keystone Correction: The Keystone correction is to adjust the image being projected so that it displays flat on the screen. This feature is available in various good projectors, but in two types i.e manual and digital. In digital type projector, the shape of the image is corrected before projected through the lens, while in manual version, it is to be done manually by the user.
7. Contrast Ratio: The Contrast ratio of the projector is quite technical but it is so necessary to focus out on. It is the ratio between the brightest whites and darkest blacks in an image. The higher the contrast ratio, the bigger is the difference between the brightest whites and the darkest blacks of a projector. This feature is especially best for the home theaters and big compartments.
8. Connections: It is important to make sure that all of the inputs, such as a USB or an HDMI, are available and functional. The projector usually comes with the connectivity type of HDMI, Wireless, Wired Projection, USB video, Dual HDMI, MHL, Display Port etc.
9. Projection Distance: For the home movie projector, you need the relevant distance to display the video or images. It is being calculated in the format of inches/ft. To find any projector’s throw distance for any screen size or any brand you should check the Projection Calculator. It will automatically reveal the throw distance
10. Lenses/Lamps: This is a factor that should be considered for choosing the best home theater projectors and Lamps are so essential things. The Projector lenses can be confusing to choose, The Projector lamps are categorized as either metal halide lamps or ultra-high pressure mercury vapor lamps. The Lamps durability check in the format of Hours, it becomes ridiculous after some hours.
11. Projection technologies: Don’t be afraid about this parameter it looks quite impressive that it’s not. It is all about the technology of Projector. This typically involves a CRT Projector, LCD Projector, DLP Projector, Lcos Projector, Hybrid Projector, and more. Make sure to check out the technology of projector before buying the new Projector.
If you consider these points then you will hit the jackpot in the category of Gaming Projector. If you confirm these things before buying the projector, you’ll get the good product effortlessly.
After doing the research on some of the higher-end models of different brands I created a list of projectors for gaming. Now, heading towards the next thing which is all about the list of Gaming Projectors. Here’s the list of Gaming Projector below:
List of Gaming Projectors
|Projector Model Name||Resolution||Lumens||Contrast Ratio||Price|
|Optoma GT1080||1080p||2800 Lumens||25000:1||Check Price|
|BenQ HT 1075||1080p||2200 Lumens||10000:1||Check Price|
|Epson HC1040||1080p||3000 Lumens||15000:1||Check Price|
|ViewSonic PJD5155||800p||3300 Lumens||20000:1||Check Price|
|Taotaole Multi-media Mini 800||1080P||800 Lumens||800:1||Check Price|
|Epson 640||800P||3200 Lumens||10000:1||Check Price|
|ViewSonic PJD7828HDL||1080P||3200 Lumens||22000:1||Check Price|
|Optoma HD25-LV||1080p||3200 Lumens||20000:1||Check Price|
|ViewSonic PJD7720HD||1080p||3200 Lumens||22000:1||Check Price|
|iRULU-10||1280P||2500 Lumens||1300:1||Check Price|
|Epson EX50||1200P||2200 Lumens||2000:1||Check Price|
|ERISAN T20||800P||1500 Lumens||1000:1||Check Price|
|Optoma ML750||1280P||700 Lumens||10000:1||Check Price|
|iDGLAX iDG-787||1080P||300 Lumens||800:1||Check Price|
|Epson-2030||1080P||2000 Lumens||15,000:1||Check Price|
|Digital Galaxy DG-737||720P||2000 Lumens||600:1||Check Price|
1. Optoma GT1080
The Optoma GT1080 is the Digital 3D Gaming Projector which provides you with the never-before gaming experience.
It is designed for the gamers and delivers the super-fast 2800 lumens bright HD games to the screen with stunning color accuracy and a 25,000:1 contrast ratio for maximum image detail and improved visibility.
Also, this is the short throw gaming projector which can produce large screen sizes from a short distance. You can get a 100-inch image, with the projector placed just 3.5 feet from the screen or wall. And it can also display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. So, if you want a good 3D projector with MHL connectivity for real gaming experience, then Optoma GT1080 will be the best choice.
Salient Features of Optoma GT1080
- DLP Technology
- Green By Design
- BrilliantColor Technology
- Full 3D
- Gaming Mode
- Integrated Speaker
- HDMI Link
- Long Lamp Life
- Dynamic Black
- Backlit IR Remote Control
- Input/Output Connectivity
- Full HD 1080p
2. BenQ HT 1075
BenQ HT 1075 is the projector that is best for games and it will attract any gamer with their extraordinary features and functions. This projector comes with the ANSI Brightness of 2,200 Lumens. It is packed with BenQ’s new-generation wireless projection capabilities a projection feature to give you 100 inch of 1080p uncompressed Full HD fun wherever and however you like no complex installations, tangled wires or remodeling costs.
The HT1075 living room projector is packed with BenQ’s new-generation wireless projection capabilities a projection feature to give you 100 inch of 1080p uncompressed Full HD fun wherever and however you like no complex installations, tangled wires or remodeling costs. The Lamp Life of this projector works up to 3500 hours normal and 5000 hours in the economic mode.
The stunning 1080p Full HD content wirelessly and with 3D support. In addition, an MHL connectivity allows you to enjoy your content from the cloud. As the manufacturer, it is ranked 1 home theater project in North America.
Salient Features of BenQ HT 1075
- One-Time Setup
- Fluid Cross-Room Streaming
- Eco Blank Mode
- 10W Immersive Sound Performance
- Big 100 inch Picture at Under 8 feet
- Spectacular Full HD 1080p Picture Performance
- Superior Contrast Performance with DarkChip3
- Flexible Zoom and Lens Shift for Extra Installation Freedom
3. ViewSonic PJD5155
ViewSonic which is a very good brand in the world of Projector, the same applies for this impressive projector. It comes with the 3,300 lumens, native SVGA 800 x 600 resolution, and intuitive, user-friendly design.
The product is really compact and well-designed. This offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment, while sound enhancement technology delivers improved sound quality.
The PJD5155 also features extensive connectivity including HDMI, 2 x VGA, Composite Video, S-Video, 1 x VGA output and Audio in/out. The lamp life stands by up to 10,000 hours. This projector is compatible with Mac, and Windows, and can be connected easily with DVD players, Blu-ray players, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, Google Chromecast, and more. If you are looking projector for the education, business, game, and home then this all-in-one projector must be perfect.
Salient Features of ViewSonic PJD5155
- Amazing color accuracy
- 3D Blu-ray ready HDMI input
- Cable Management
- 6-Segment color wheel
- Sonic Expert Technology
- Enlarged speaker chamber
- Balanced Color and Brightness
4. Epson HC1040
The Epson HC1040 is the 3LCD Color which is perfect for playing games and watching movies at home or anywhere. It is portable and easy to use, the projector features up to 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, plus 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness.
One can connect the Blu-ray Disc player, gaming console or streaming device like chrome cast and it can project up to 300 inches, on virtually any wall or screen.
The projector has the 2 HDMI (1 MHL), 1 RCA (composite), 1 RCA (1 audio L/R), 1 VGA D-sub 15 pin (computer input/component), 1 USB Type A, 1 USB Type B connectivity which makes your work more convenient and easy. Just optimized the color modes, Whether you’re gaming in the rec room or streaming movies in the living room, pick the best mode to enhance your entertainment.
Salient Features of Epson HC1040
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Optimized Color Modes
- All-Digital HDMI Connectivity
- 3x Brighter Colors with Epson
- Full HD 1080p Widescreen Performance
- Innovative 3LCD Technology
- Stream HD Videos
- Built-In Speaker and Easy Setup
5. Taotaole Multimedia Mini
Taotaole Multimedia Mini is the Micro Home Theater Projector or the pico projector best for the video game use, Also it is ideal for the PPT or business presentation.
Don’t go with the size of this projector, it looks small but it is loaded with many features like LED Lamp, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9, supported resolution:1920 x 1080, Projection Source from the External from AV in /USB jack/Memory SD card
Ports USB 3-in-1 AV in SD card 3.5mm earphone DC.
The company claimed that the life of the LED lamp is 20 000 hours. It is designed so light and compact which helps easy to take from one place to another. One can travel along with this projector and watch movies, videos, and pictures outdoor. This one is the compact and mini projector loaded with plenty of features and functions. If you want the mini projector to project up games virtually any wall or screen then this is the right projector for you.
Salient Features of Taotaole Multimedia Mini
- Clear and Crisp picture
- Connectivity USB, HDMI, or SD card
- Great Sound Quality
- LED lamp, 20,000 hours life
- Projection & Operation mode
6. Epson 640
Epson Home Cinema 640 is the powerful projector that is basically for the purpose of Home Cinema, If you are the big freak of Home cinema then this projector is really for you.
Not only you can watch movies but it is also best for displaying video games or TV programs in well-lit rooms. This projector comes with extreme features and has up to 3x brighter colors than leading competitive projectors. This projector delivering the 3200 lumens of color brightness and 3200 lumens of white brightness and it uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
It also offers all-digital HDMI connectivity, a built-in speaker and simple image adjustments which are quickly set up and share content from cable/satellite boxes, laptops, Blu-ray Disc players or gaming consoles. Plus, you can choose from four built-in color modes, optimized for different entertainment. Enjoy the gaming on the big screen with this powerful Epson projector.
Salient Features of Epson 640
- All-Digital HDMI Connectivity
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors with Epson
- Images up to 300″
- Game Mode
- Built in Speaker
- Long Lasting Lamps
- Portable Design
- SVGA Resolution
- 3-Chip, 3LCD Technology
7. ViewSonic PJD7828HDL
This is the another ViewSonic product which is perfect for any gamer and best for watching movies, videos at home. This ViewSonic is packed with 3,200 lumens of brightness which produces bright images in any environment with the excellent performance in rooms with high ambient light.
It powers a 10W speaker to deliver incredibly clear and audible sound. With Full HD 1080p resolution, this projector delivers stunning detail, vivid color, and beautifully immersive images that transport you from home to the local cineplex.
It also has short throw lens and with a short-throw lens, this projector delivers huge images in modest-sized rooms. So whether you’re a movie buff or a casual gamer, this projector lets you go big at home. The warranty of this projector is also nice, ViewSonic offers one of the industry’s best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first-year free express exchange service.
Salient Features of ViewSonic PJD7828HDL
- Full HD 1080p Resolution
- Wireless Streaming
- Super Sized Movies and Games
- DLP DarkChip3 Technology
- 10W speaker
- Enhanced 10W speaker
- Secure MHL/HDMI port
- SuperColor IPSMatch
- Clear and Crisp Brightness
8. Optoma HD25-LV
The Optoma HD25-LV delivers wireless Full HD 1080p video and graphics with unsurpassed color accuracy and incredibly sharp detail. The brightness of this Projector is 3500 lumens and the contrast ratio is 20,000:1 which provides brighter and clear image and works fine in bright light also, the basic need for home cinema. You can also control this projector with a remote which is provided with it.
This Optoma projector offers full 3D compatibility for seamless integration with either DLP-Link or 3D RF glasses along with your favorite 3D content from your Blu-ray player, Xbox, PS3 and other gaming consoles. The best feature of this projector is that it is provided with the WHD200 Wireless HDMI System which allows you to connect to above-mentioned devices without the hassle of connecting wires.
It support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images. It is designed for maximum performance and reliability, It will attract the audience with its stunning image clarity and popular design. So, if you want a projector which works fine with all your workstations, gaming consoles and provides better performance, then this Optoma projector is the right choice.
Salient Features of Optoma HD25-LV
- Full 3D Compatibility
- Multilingual CD-ROM
- Remote Control
- Input/Output Connectivity
- Full HD 1080p
- Integrated speaker
- MHL connectivity
- Long lamp life
- HDMI Link
9. ViewSonic PJD7720HD
ViewSonic PJD7720HD is the HDMI Home Theater projector best for the Gamers which comes with the 3200 Lumens, Full HD 1080p (1920×1080) and a screen size from 101-Inches at 12-Feet; up to 277-Inches at 30-Feet.
It also has the most advanced color technology, which provides an incredibly immersive home cinema experience & Gaming experience coupled with ViewSonic’s industry-leading durability and dust-resistance.
It is compatible with Mac, and Windows; can be connected with DVD players, Blu-ray players, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, Google Chromecast and more. This projector includes ViewSonic’s exclusive PortAll feature which is the hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port that lets you discreetly stream multimedia content from an optional wireless dongle, or lets you connect to other devices via an HDMI cable. If you want to enjoy the gaming at the extra level then must check this projector for the best and outcoming results
Salient Features of ViewSonic PJD7720HD
- DLP/DarkChip3 Technology
- SuperColor IPSMatch
- Brightness in any Environment
- SuperColor RGBCYW
- Super Sized Movies and Games
- Discreet Wireless Streaming
- Full HD 1080p Resolution
- 2 (1 HDMI, 1 HDMI/MHL)
iRULU-10 is the HD video projector that comes with 1280 x 800 resolution, supports 1080p. With most advanced color enriched technology and enhanced brilliant color feature, this projector can provide 16.7 millions of real color with ultimate natural expressions.
It is is slightly larger than a MacBook Air but it can project to a 50-200 inch display from 5.6 feet to 18 feet distance. The screen size depends on the projection distance.
This projector features adjustable projection methods Front/Rear/Ceiling + 15 manual keystone correction to deliver a perfect projection every time and if we talk about the lamps & LED then it’s working time has been extended 1.5 times that is 50000 hours and also the bulb is replaceable. With this projector, the Projecting directly on the wall is also workable.
Salient Features of iRULU-10
- 15°Manual Vertical Keystone Correction
- Big Screen Enjoyment
- Built-in Dual Stereo Speaker
- Supports Front / Rear/ Ceiling Mounting,
- powerful LED source and high transmittance Lens
- Multiple Connections & Support
- Screen Mirroring Capability
- High Picture Quality
- Brilliant Color
11. Epson EX50
Epson EX50 is the 3LCD multimedia projector which comes with the advanced 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine. This Projector delivers the amazing color and image quality with ease.
It ensures razor-sharp detail for flawless presentations, HD movies and more. It quickly connects to any computer with all-new Plug N Play USB 2.0 connectivity. With this simple setup, anyone can use a standard USB cable to connect and project without the hassle of computer function keys, bulky VGA cables, or tedious screw-in knobs.
This projector also includes a VGA-to-component video adapter for easy, high-quality connection to home entertainment devices such as DVD players, gaming consoles and more. The sleek and reliable 3LCD, the multimedia projector displays accurate colors for true to life image quality while offering quick, easy setup features.
Salient Features of Epson EX50
- 3LCD, 3-chip Technology
- USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Automatic Picture Adjustment
- 3-chip optical engine
- Ultra-long lamp life
- Plug N Play no hassle setup
- Remote control and Component video adapter
The list is not completed yet, there are plenty of Mini Projectors which comes in the category of gaming Projectors. The thing is it looks small and compact in size but it is powerful and effective.
Now, I would like to share some more best projectors for gaming and they are the Portable projector. If you are low on budget or don’t want to spend more on Projectors then these mini projectors definitely help you a lot. So Here’s is the short list of Mini Projector for gaming.
12. ERISAN T20
ERISAN T20 is the Mini Multimedia LCD Projector which supports 1080P HD Video w/ HDMI VGA AV-In USB SD. It is equipped with the Innovative Cooling System for Noise Suppression.
It comes with the LED Lamp with an average life of more than 30000 hours. The company stated in the statement that this projector is not compatible for the PPT or business presentation because of bright lights or during the day time. This is ideal for the home theater movies, video, game, and for the best result, it is highly recommended using in dark. It supports projection size from 34 to 130 inches, and the best projection distance is about 8 feet with image size 80 inches.
This is ideal for the home theater movies, video, game, and for the best result, it is highly recommended using in dark. It supports projection size from 34 to 130 inches, and the best projection distance is about 8 feet with image size 80 inches. So if you want to enjoy the game on large screen with a small budget then this projector is might be recommended for you.
Salient Features of ERISAN T20
- Multimedia LCD Projector
- 1080P HD Video
- HDMI/VGA/USB/SD Card Slot
- Keystone Function
- Large Screen Experience-
- PS3 PS4 or X-Box ONE Connectivity
- Lamp Life: 20000 hours
- Multiple Input Interfaces
- Enhanced LED Technology
- Connect with Chrome Cast/Fire Stick etc
13. Optoma ML750
This is the product of Optoma is really impressive, small in size but big in features. It is the ultra-compact projector which comes with the MHL-Enabled HDMI Port. This projector is the short-throw projector which would help you to preview the video or movie from very close. You don’t have to place your projector at a very long distance just simply place it nearby and it can give you the terrific view and the all credit goes to the short throw feature.
Just watch HD movies, play video games or even present that winning presentation, the ML750 has everything you need to impress your audience. It is Packed full of features the ML750 incorporates a media player, native office viewer and built-in speaker.
This mini projector is that it comes with the LED light source that means no lamps to replace. The LED light source is rated to last over 20,000 hours greatly reducing the need to buy or replace the LED lamp. With the help of HDMI/MHL connectivity, One can present directly from your mobile device. So, if you want to buy a good professional gaming projector which you can carry with you anywhere and use it, then Optoma ML750ST will be the decent choice.
Salient Features of Optoma ML750
- LED Lamp and Lifespan
- DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Brightness, Color, and Contrast
- Easy Connectivity with MHL
- Digital Signage
- Gaming with DLP
- Mobile LED Gaming
- Portability & Convenient
14. iDGLAX iDG-787
iDGLAX iDG-787 is the projector ideal for the Home Theater, Games, and to watch movies. It can easily connect to the PS2, PS3, Xbox, Wii, PC and more.
With the Native Resolution of 640×480 this projector is quite compatible with 1080i/p, Aspect Ratio 16:9/4:3, Contrast: 800:1, 300 Lumens 40 ANSI. It has the LED Lamp with an average life of more than 20000 hours or 14 years.
There should be no bulb to replace for this projector. It also comes with the 2 built-in speakers, no need for external speakers. It is best to use as the Image Size of 30″-100″ diagonal, and as the Throw distance of 49.21-157.48 inches. This projector is not recommended for use in a large conference/church/class room with bright lights on or during the day time.
Salient Features of iDGLAX iDG-787
- Image system- TFT LCD
- Multimedia Portable Mini LED Projector
- Keystone Correction ±15° manual
- Front Projection
- Projection distance:49.21 to 157.48 inches
15. Epson 2030
Do you want to experience gaming from a new level? If this is so, then this Epson projector is an appropriate choice. Just enjoy Full HD 1080p performance, 2000 lumens of color brightness and 2000 lumens of white brightness with this projector that makes Images more elegant and brilliant. Get a perfectly aligned image in seconds with versatile image correction tools.
Cheer on your favorite team with images up to 300″ on any wall or screen. Use the built-in sound or your own speakers. For even more, sound, add your own home theater sound system.
This projector comes with two HDMI ports and the MHL connectivity that turns your projector into a smart display, providing instant access to movies, videos, and games from MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets. So, this Projector of Epson is also a great choice for buying especially for the purpose of Games, and home theater.
Salient Features of Epson 2030
- 3LCD, 3–chip technology and C2Fine technology
- Bright and Colorful
- HDMI Connectivity
- 3D Cinematic Adventures
- Built-in speaker
- 3x Brighter Colors with Epson
- Easy, stress-free setup
- Images up to 300″
- MHL – the latest in connectivity
- Full HD 1080p
- Life photo slideshow
- Keystone correction/Lens Shift
- USB connections
16. Digital Galaxy DG-737
Digital Galaxy DG-737 projector is a new kind of economic projector which is special for the entertainment market. It is widely used in game, hotel, bars, karaoke room, disco room, family etc.
It has fashion shape, long life, and cheap lamp. The company proclaimed that this projector is not recommended for use in a large conference/church/class room with bright lights on or during the daytime, so better be aware. This projector can be used with TV, Sky, X-box, X-box 360, PS2, PS3, Wii, PC, Laptop, Satellite/Cable very easily and the life of a lamp is 20 000 hours on average.
It support 1080p/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i signals, native resolution 800 x 480 compatible with 1024 x 768. If you are just looking for a projector to show movies on/video games, this is not a bad option, especially considering the low price. The text is not clear even with HDMI cables so I would not recommend this for business presentations.
Salient Features of Digital Galaxy DG-737
- Home Theater Multimedia LCD Projector
- LCD Projector
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Connectivity Technology
- HDMI, Y/PB/PR, video, VGA, AUDIO,
- Display Technology
More About Gaming Projectors
If you really want best gaming projector then this list will definitely help you. I have researched for many hours to provide you the useful and helpful stuff for the Gaming Projectors.
I’ve collected 15+ Gaming Projectors so that you have number of choices, you can filter out and choose what you need on the basis of resolution, contrast ratio, brightness and more but to be frankly First know your preference and choices for what purpose you are buying the projector, In this case, it is sorted that it is dependable in the game.
You could definitely select according to your requirements and usage, especially considering the price too but my recommendation doesn’t look at the price tag because it’s not possible to get good items in the term of a sufficient or small budget. If the things I mentioned above are breaking points for you, then you might want to spend a little more money.
For my sake, all products I mention above are great in their specific field but if you want to go narrow then my recommendation is to go with the Optoma GT1080, ViewSonic PJD5155, and ViewSonic PJD7828HDL because these are pretty well in the category of Gaming projector. These are the top priority by myself. It is well-featured gaming projector loaded with the tons of features and better image output quality, so enjoy your game on these projectors and enjoy the big screening.
If you want to enjoy the gaming to the extra level then you must need the Gaming Projectors. In the end, I only say one thing If you are looking for a big picture, but don’t want to spend your life savings on a new TV or any other equipment then must check out these projectors to fulfill your needs.
Feel free to ask, if you have any questions and let me know in the comment section. Must share if you liked this post.
Thanks for reading this.