Page Contents :
- How to choose Best Office Projector
- List of 16 Best Office Projectors for Business
- 1. NEC NP-ME331W
- 2. Epson PowerLite 2265U
- 3. InFocus IN5148HD
- 4. NEC NP-V332W
- 5. ViewSonic PJD7835HD – Best HD Projector
- 6. NEC UM352W – Best 3LCD Projector
- 7. Epson EX7240 Pro – Best Portable Projector
- 8. Sony MP-CL1 Pico – Best Laser Projector
- 9. LG Minibeam PW800
- 10. LG Minibeam PH300
- 11. InFocus IN126STa – Best Short Throw Projector
- 12. Epson BrightLink 585Wi – Best Networking Projector
- 13. Ask Proxima E1655U – The LCD Projector
- 14. ViewSonic PJD6544w – Best Mini Projector
- 15. Sony VPL-VW600ES – Best 4K Projector
- 16. Vivitek Qumi Q7 LED Projector
- Editor’s Recommendation
The Office Projectors are usually needed for giving presentations or in the conference rooms, boardrooms, lecture halls etc. The projectors are designed such that they can be used in the workplace, their size usually depends on the area or purpose for which it is going to be used in the business.
There are a large number of Office Projectors in the market but to find the best projector you need to know your specifications that are discussed in the below article. The common types of projectors mainly used are 3LCD projectors, LCD projectors, and DLP projectors.
Office projector is really helpful for displaying the presentation, statistics or much more. In big conference and meeting halls, it encourages a people a lot. It helps to engage the audience very conveniently and smoothly. They can understand the visual terms so easily. As you know there are the number of parameters and factors that should be noticed while buying the new office projector and here are some points that should be noted carefully and respectfully.
As you know there are the number of parameters and factors that should be noticed while buying the new office projector and here are some points that should be noted carefully and respectfully.
How to choose Best Office Projector
- Color Brightness
- Contrast Ratio
- Aspect Ratio
- Types of Keystone Correction
- Projection Distance
- Projection Technologies
Regarding these parameters and factors, You would get the best office projector. Let’s check out these parameters one by one in depth.
What should be the brightness of the projector?
The brightness of the office projectors is calculated in ANSI lumens. A foot-candle is equal to the amount of light of a lumen per square feet of area. The number of lumens needed in a projector can be determined by the number of people in the area of projection and the lighting conditions of the room where the presentation is carried out. Following are some recommendations according to lights and number of people in that place:
- 2000-2500 lumens if the lights are off and the ambient light is low.
- 3000 lumens when there are up to 100 people with a little ambient light.
- 4500 lumens when the people are between 100-200 and a little ambient light.
- 6000 lumens with people more than 100 and bright lights as well.
What should be the projector resolution?
This is an important factor if you need high-quality images with clarity. Following are some of the famous resolutions for office projectors:
- WUXGA (1920 × 1200) – This should be chosen when there is a lot of content to be displayed and users need an ultra-crisp resolution but it can be difficult sometimes to read small content at this high resolution.
- WXGA (1280 × 100) – This is among the most popular resolution as most of the people use widescreen laptops with which this resolution is best suited.
- XGA (1025 × 768) – For individuals who don’t have widescreen laptops and does not want to replace the existing one can refer to this resolution.
- HD (1920 × 1080) – It generally used by the individuals with heavy videos and graphic presentations.
What should be the projector input/connectivity?
To ensure better image quality the projector with HDMI inputs should be taken because if the projector does not work in HD output then HDMI with guarantee quality images.
Features of a convenient projector:
- The projector should also be compatible as wireless so that it can be carried to any place without any inconvenience.
- The digital keystone corrections and lens shift are the features that allow you to have more choices in projector placements.
- Lamp-free projectors are durable as there is no need for replacement of lamps in the LED and laser projectors.
- Short-throw projectors are quite suitable for small spaces and quite suitable for presentations as there are no chances of shadow obstruction due to little space between projector and the screen.
What about the Contrast Ratio?
The Contrast ratio of the projector is quite technical but it is so necessary to focus out on. It is the ratio between the brightest whites and darkest blacks in an image. The higher the contrast ratio, the bigger is the difference between the brightest whites and the darkest blacks of a projector. This feature is especially best for the home theaters and big compartments.
What should be the Aspect Ratio of the projector?
The Aspect Ratio of the Projector is really impressive and the important factor to consider. In some words, it is referred to the ratio between its width and height. For example, a 4:3 display produces an image that is more square, where a 16:9 ratio produces an image that is more rectangular in shape. It is the good size for watching presentations and charts.
Office Projector Keystone Corrections
The Keystone Correction is to adjust the image being projected so that it displays flat on the screen. This feature is available in various good projectors, but in two types i.e manual and digital. In digital type projector, the shape of the image is corrected before projected through the lens, while in manual version, it is to be done manually by the user. So, this is also mandatory to check out the keystone correction while buying the office projector.
What is the good Projection Distance of a Projector?
For the home movie projector, you need the relevant distance to display the video or images. It is being calculated in the format of inches/ft. To find any projector’s throw distance for any screen size or any brand you should check the Projection Calculator. It will automatically reveal the throw distance.
What Lenses/Lamps are good for the Projector?
This is a factor that should be considered for choosing the best office projectors and Lamps are so essential things. The Projector lenses can be confusing to choose, The Projector lamps are categorized as either metal halide lamps or ultra-high pressure mercury vapor lamps. The Lamps durability check in the format of Hours, it becomes ridiculous after some hours.
What Projection technologies is good for the projector?
This factor or parameter is all about the technology of Projector. This typically involves a CRT Projector, LCD Projector, DLP Projector, Lcos Projector, Hybrid Projector, and more. Make sure to check out the technology of projector before buying the new office Projector.
Following are some of the best office projector for business purposes:
List of 16 Best Office Projectors for Business
|NEC NP-ME331W||3300||3LCD||Check Price|
|Epson PowerLite 2265U||5500||3LCD||Check Price|
|InFocus IN5148HD||5000||DLP||Check Price|
|NEC NP-V332W||3300||DLP||Check Price|
|ViewSonic PJD7835HD||3500||DLP||Check Price|
|NEC UM352W||3500||3LCD||Check Price|
|Epson EX7240||3200||3LCD||Check Price|
|Sony MP-CL1||37||Laser light technology||Check Price|
|LG Minibeam PW800||800||DLP||Check Price|
|LG Minibeam PH300||300||DLP||Check Price|
|InFocus IN126STa||3300||DLP||Check Price|
|Epson BrightLink 585Wi||3300||3LCD||Check Price|
|Ask Proxima E1655U||5000||3LCD||Check Price|
|ViewSonic PJD6544w||3500||DLP||Check Price|
|Sony VPL-VW600ES 4K||1700||LCOS 3 Panel||Check Price|
|Vivitek Qumi Q7 LED||800||DLP||Check Price|
Below is the explanation of the projectors mentioned in the above table:
1. NEC NP-ME331W
It is a model in the ME-series of the NEC projectors specially designed for business and educational applications with 3LCD technology it offers high-quality images and clarity as well.
It supports 3300 lumens with WXGA (1280 × 800) resolution. The projector also has an inbuilt color correction and inbuilt network support for LAN (Ethernet) connectivity. The throw ratio of the lens is also quite good that is 1.7:1 and a lamp life of 4000 hours as well.
The projector is easy to carry as it is lightweight which is 6.4 lbs only. The projector comes with a warranty of two years and 500 hours warranty on the lamp. It can be operated with a virtual remote tool which makes it easy to operate. Following are some of the features of this projector:
- High-native WXGA ( 1280 × 800) resolution.
- It supports 9000 hours of lamp life in the Eco mode.
- It also supports “MultiPrenter” functionality which means it can allow screen mirroring with 20 devices simultaneously.
- It has an inbuilt color correction.
- It comes with a virtual remote tool and can be operated from PC through LAN connection.
- In addition, it has DICOM simulation picture mode, USB memory viewer, and geometric correction tool.
2. Epson PowerLite 2265U
The projector projects very bright images, thus, offering an out-of-box color accuracy. It has 5500 lumens which mean the projector is a lot brighter than the other cheap projectors. It features 2 years warranty on the projector and 90 days for the lamp.
Its contrast ratio is 15000:1 and the throw ratio is 1.60:1. It has the highest resolution that is 1920 × 1200 available with multimedia support. It assures a very good color accuracy.
The projector is quite easy to setup due to its quick corner, focus help and much more. It also supports split-screen presentations with a 16-watt speaker that assures better than average sound quality.
The projector initiates eco modes and efficiency in energy with 5000 hours of lamp life in full power and about 10,000 hours of lamp life in the Eco mode. The features of the Epson Powerlite 2265U can be defined as follows:
- Supports 5500 lumens which mean high picture quality.
- The projector has a two-year warranty and 90 days warranty for the lamp.
- It offers same color brightness in DLP technology as the white brightness.
- It also features the muti-media support.
- The projector has two HDMI connectors with an MHL USB.
- It offers a 16-watt speaker for best sound quality.
This projector has received the “hot product” award because of the combining of the many brilliant features and the out-of-box color accuracy.
3. InFocus IN5148HD
This projector is lighter as well as cheaper than other “heavy metal” installed projectors. Although, it does not have any inbuilt wireless connection an optional dongle called “light cast key” can be used for wireless connectivity.
It also supports a lens shift with a zoom lens ratio of 2:1. The projector has a one year warranty and the lamp has 6 months warranty. It supports two inbuilt speakers of 10 watts to have better sound quality.
It supports a number of features that can be described as follows:
- It supports fullHD 1080p.
- 5000 lumens which mean higher picture quality.
- Inbuilt dual 10-watt speaker ensuring better sound quality.
- It enables the PC-free presentations from the USB memory drive or the internal memory.
- Features power focus, zoom, and lens shift.
4. NEC NP-V332W
The quick startup and shutdown function of the projector helps in minimizing the projector setup as well as teardown between the meetings. It supports a dual HDMI input to connect to the other devices.
It has an inbuilt 8 watts speaker and inbuilt wall color collection as well. It supports a WXGA (1280 × 800) resolution for better picture quality with 3D support. It also has an inbuilt wired network support for ethernet and HDBaseT.
It consists of 3300 lumens which mean high brightness and also a horizontal and vertical keystone correction. Some of the features of the NEC NP-V332W can be described as follows:
- Quick startup with about 4 seconds of power up and display.
- Dual HDMI inputs
- 3D support
- Inbuilt 8 watts speaker
- 6000 hours of lamp life in the eco mode.
- Inbuilt wall color correction.
- Supports 3300 lumens thus, ensuring brightness.
5. ViewSonic PJD7835HD – Best HD Projector
The size of the projector is quite small and is convenient for crossover portability. This projector is quite affordable as well with three-year warranty where other projector does not give warranty for more than two years.
It also offers HDMI port with MHL. It consists of 3500 white lumens and a chip DLP designs for ultra-smooth images. It also supports 16 watts speaker to enable great sound systems.
It weighs only 6.2 pounds and supports 8000 hours of lamp life at eco mode and 3000 hours in full power. It also includes a cable cover to avoid cable clutter. The features of the projector can be defined as below:
- Dual HDMI ports.
- Three-year projector warranty.
- Also, supports short-throw zoom lens for flexible placement.
- Inbuilt 16-watt speaker.
- Cable cover to avoid cable clutter.
- Lightweight (6.2 pounds)
- Single chip DLP design.
- Supports 3500 lumens i.e. brightness.
6. NEC UM352W – Best 3LCD Projector
The projector supports 3LCD technology with a resolution of 1280×800. It supports 3500 lumens hence, ensuring brightness. Its contrast ratio is 4000:1 and supports a lamp life of 3800 hours.
It gives a two-year warranty on the projector and 500 hours warranty for the lamp. The projector is cost effective to be used for business purposes who are in need of whiteboard projectors.
It supports dual HDMI inputs that are VGA (analog PC) input and microphone input which allows the presenter to use the inbuilt speakers while making presentations.
The split-screen modes in the projector can display up to 16 images simultaneously, coming from local or remote locations or might be originating from PC or mobiles. The features of this projector can be explained as follows in brief:
- Provides sharp images with excellently readable text for giving presentations.
- Split screen mode displaying up to 16 pictures simultaneously.
- Also, supports an electronic whiteboard.
- It has 3500 lumens.
- Two years of warranty and 500 hours of warranty for the lamp.
- Inbuilt wireless networking.
- Supports DICOM medical imaging simulation mode.
7. Epson EX7240 Pro – Best Portable Projector
The Projector is suitable for business purposes and portability as well. It supports 3200 lumens thus, ensuring brightness. It also supports wireless networking through inbuilt wifi.
It is a pro-quality projector with WXGA (1280 × 800) resolution which means high-quality pictures and visuals as well. The text is easily readable in the images due to the clear and sharp images.
The projector has HDMI input which supports MHL-enabled with smartphones and tablets. The projector is quite heavier as compared to the other projectors, so, it is not easily portable. It supports 5000 hours of lamp life in normal mode and 10000 hours of lamp life in Eco mode.
Some of the features of this projector can be defined as follows:
- It supports 3-chip technology which means 3 times brighter images and wider colors.
- Supports wireless networking with inbuilt wifi.
- It has 3200 lumens which mean high brightness.
- 5000 hours of lamp life in normal mode and 10,000 hours of lamp life in Eco mode.
- Supports HDMI input with MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets.
- The projector has a warranty of one-year and lamp has a warranty of 90 days.
8. Sony MP-CL1 Pico – Best Laser Projector
The projector supports a laser light technology with a native resolution of 1920 × 720 which means high brightness and clarity. The projector is quite lightweight that is 0.5lbs which are suitable for portability.
It has a lamp life of 2000 hours and has a one year warranty on parts and labor. The design of this projector is quite different i.e. it is flat and thin. The size of the projector is as small as a mobile phone. It also has an inbuilt wireless capability along with a one-watt speaker for better sound.
It also comes with an adapter with which it can run up to 2 hours after charging. You can easily recharge it from a USB or an optimal power brick. It has 37 lumens peaked output for brightness. The features of this projector can be defined as follows:
- 1920 × 720p HD resolution.
- Small size and lightweight (0.5lbs) as well.
- Inbuilt wireless ability.
- HDMI input with MHL as well.
- Laser light technology
- Operates up to two hours after charging.
- Inbuilt one-watt speaker.
9. LG Minibeam PW800
The projector supports DLP technology with a native resolution of 1280×800. It has a contrast ratio of 100000:1. It has a long-lasting LED light source and also it is small in size as well which makes it easily portable.
The projector supports up to 800 lumens and a vertical auto-keystone with a lamp life of 30,000 hours. It also supports MHL capability and lightweight (1.3lbs) as well which means it is easily portable.
It can be used in conference rooms or classroom where it is not possible to install a permanent projector. The performance of the projector is quite good according to its price and features. It also consists of an inbuilt DTV tuner and an antenna connection as well to receive and display over the air broadcasts for both HDMI and MHL inputs. The features of the projector are mentioned as follows:
- The LED light source is long lasting.
- Easily portable due to its small size.
- HDMI input with MHL-support to be used with mobile devices.
- Inbuilt DTV tuner and antenna connection.
- Up to 800 lumens of brightness.
- Lamp life of 30,000 hours.
- Vertical auto keystone.
10. LG Minibeam PH300
This is a single-chip pocket-sized projector which supports an embedded battery that can work up to 2.5 hours. It has a contrast ratio of 100000:1.
It weighs 0.95 pounds only which means it is easily portable. It has 300 lumens of light output for brightness. It has a good battery power, wireless operations and affordable price with good performance.
You can use the projector for 2.5 hours after charging that is quite enough for giving a presentation or while attending a meeting and its lightweight also makes it fit for traveling. The features of the projector can be described as follows:
- One-watt inbuilt speakers.
- HDMI input with MHL-capability.
- Lightweight (0.95 pounds)
- 300 lumens brightness.
- Good performance at an affordable price.
- The embedded battery that can work up to 2.5 hours.
11. InFocus IN126STa – Best Short Throw Projector
The projector has 3300 lumens of light output. It supports a wired LAN connection and an optional wifi adapter as well. It supports WXGA (1280 × 800) resolution with the support of computer-free presentations.
The lamp life is 7000 hours at eco mode and also supporting an optimal “wand” as well to enhance interactivity. It has an extensive network support for managing and controlling.
It also has a 3D support along with Blu-ray 3D compatibility. It has an internal memory of 2GB and can also use external memory with its USB ports. It also supports a “LiteBoard” (TM) that can be used as a wireless mouse to make presentations. The features of such projector can be defined as follows:
- 3300 lumens of light output.
- Lamp life of 7000 hours on eco mode.
- Good network support for control and management.
- 3D support with Blu-ray 3D compatibility.
- LiteBoard (TM)
- WXGA (1280 × 800) resolution.
- Optimal Wand to enhance interactiveness.
It uses an EasyMP software along with networked bright link projector for sharing and interacting with the content on your laptop as it enables you to freely move in the room. It supports a PC-free interactivity which allows displaying and writing from your iPad, iPhone, and other devices.
With this projector up to six users can touch, interact, draw as well as select all at once. Also, the instructor can display as many as four devices and control them with device screens to display. It supports 3300 lumens of light output. It has a lamp life of 4000 hours in normal mode and 6000hours of lamp life in eco mode.
It comes with a warranty of two years overnight replacement. With a contrast ratio of 10,000:1 it supports 3LCD technology. It supports both wired networking via. LAN and wireless networking by simply inserting the dongle. It comes with two pens and a pen case. It also supports multiple color modes with some very good colors.
Following are some of the features of this projector:
- 3300 lumens of light output which mean high brightness.
- Wired as well as wireless connectivity.
- Sharp as well as clear images.
- Extensively connected inputs and connectors.
- PC-free interactivity.
- Touch-based interactivity.
- Multiple color modes with excellent colors.
- Warranty of two years with support programs as well.
13. Ask Proxima E1655U – The LCD Projector
The projector offers high brightness that is 5000 lumens and high resolution as well i.e. WUXGA (1920 × 1200) with an LCD projector such that it can be used in large conference rooms and halls. It also features a dual-path cooling system that minimizes the building up of heat and a hybrid air filter for clean air.
It supports a standard zoom lens but users have also an option to choose from four different lenses. It also contains multiple closed captioning channels. It comes with a warranty of 3000 hours on parts, labor, and the projector and also one year warranty on the lamp.
Its contrast ratio is 2000:1 which also supports lens shift. It has a zoom lens ratio of 1.60:1 with a lamp life of 3000 hours. It supports wired network connections control and has the ability to project itself in a 360° orientation. The features of the projector can be described as follows:
- 5000 lumens of light output which mean excellent brightness.
- Easy to install with vertical and horizontal lens shift.
- It supports wired networking and controlling.
- It also supports dual-path cooling along with a hybrid filter.
- It can also project in 360° orientation.
14. ViewSonic PJD6544w – Best Mini Projector
The projector supports 3500 lumens of light output which depicts excellent brightness with a native resolution of 1280 × 800. Its contrast ratio is 15000:1 and a zoom lens ratio of 1.20:1.
It can also be enabled with multiple worksheets/ spreadsheets in a single projection. It is designed such that it is easy to operate sounds and visuals in large rooms. The projector supports all the 3D models.
It is also enabled with USB ports. It comes with a warranty of three years on parts and labor and one-year warranty on the lamp. It supports both inbuilt wired and wireless networks. The features of this projector are described as follows:
- 3500 lumens of light output (excellent brightness).
- Contrast ratio 15000:1.
- It supports all the 3D models.
- Both wired and wireless networking.
- 3-year warranty on parts and labor and one-year warranty on the lamp.
- 3500 hours of lamp life on normal mode, 5000 hours of lamp life on eco mode and 7000 hours of lamp life in the DynamicEco mode.
- A native resolution of 1280 × 800.
15. Sony VPL-VW600ES – Best 4K Projector
The projector has 1700 lumens of light output white brightness as well as color brightness. The projector comes with a warranty of 3 years and a lamp life of 4000 hours. Its contrast ratio is 120,000:1.
It supports 3D as well as 2D images and visuals. With rich color quality, it gives you an experience of bright cinema and bright TV modes as well. It does not support keystone correction.
The lamp is long lasting. It is quiet that is it has an extremely low fan noise. Its features can be explained as follows:
- It supports a super resolution function i.e. reality creation that gives you sharp and clear images.
- Supports 1700 lumens of light output.
- It also has bright cinema as well as bright TV modes.
- A dynamic contrast ratio that is 120000:1.
- It has 5000 hours of lamp life.
- It automatically adjusts the contrast with an Advanced Iris3.
- Also, consists of SXRD panel technology which can support up to 240 frames per second.
- It also has a dynamic lamp control.
- It also supports an inbuilt IR 3D transmitter.
- It also has a wider lens shift range with a perfect panel alignment.
16. Vivitek Qumi Q7 LED Projector
This is a LED projector which uses a solid state light source which does not need to change the lamps. It has a contrast ratio of 30000:1. It has up to 800 lumens of light output.
It uses DLP technology with a native resolution of 1280 × 800. It supports up to 30,000 hours of lamp life and also a warranty of two years for parts and labor.
It supports an inbuilt media player and can do all types of presentations without the need of the computer. It also supports HDMI inputs and one with the MHL cable. It also includes an optional wifi dongle. It also supports Blu-ray 3D playback and also 2D and 3D conversion through HDMI as well.
The features of the projector are as follows:
- It is 720p compatible.
- 800 lumens of brightness.
- Dual HDMI ports with MHL compatibility.
- 30000 hours of lamp life.
- The contrast ratio of 30000:1.
If you want an expert review for choosing the best office projectors to impress your business clients, then in this section, I am going to suggest the best office projector for you.
According to me, the best office projector which you could buy is Epson EX7240 Pro. The reason for choosing it the best product from this list is that it has the portable one and the cost is also very less as compared to other projectors in this list.
The office projectors are usually needed for giving presentations or in the conference rooms, boardrooms, lecture halls etc. The projector should also be compatible as wireless so that it can be carried to any place without any inconvenience. To ensure better image quality the projector with HDMI inputs should be taken because if the projector does not work in HD output then HDMI with guarantee quality images.
Project Resolution an important factor if you need high-quality images with clarity. The digital keystone corrections and lens shift are the features that allow you to have more choices in projector placements. Lamp-free projectors are durable as there is no need for replacement of lamps in the LED and laser projectors.
Short-throw projectors are quite suitable for small spaces and quite suitable for presentations as there are no chances of shadow obstruction due to little space between projector and the screen.
For any queries or suggestions, please leave a comment!!