Page Contents :
- How to Choose the Projector?
- List of the Best Epson Projectors
- Best Epson Home Theater Projectors
- Best Epson Projector For Office Presentation
- Best Epson Projector For Gaming
- Best Portable Epson Projector
Whether you are looking for the Epson Projectors for a classroom, meeting/conference room, home theater, or a full-scale cinema. This list would surely give you the boost and help you for buying the Epson Projector very quickly and easily.
The Epson Projectors markets a large scale of Projectors which has plenty of features and it can be used at any place like home, churches, offices and much more. As you all know there are some parameters and filters that make the Projector excellent & unbeatable and today in this post I’m going to showcase all parameters which would help you for buying a new projector.
Not only, this guide will answer your all common questions about the Projector but also reveal all the accurate information about a projector. So, Without taking your much time, Let me describe the Epson Projector one by one but before I get started let me point out the Projector from the scratch.
What is Projector?
A projector is an optical device that uses light and lenses to take an image and project a magnified image onto a larger screen or wall.
According to the Wikipedia“A projector or image projector is an optical device that projects an image (or moving images) onto a surface, commonly a projection screen.”
So, It is a very handy item that is very helpful for viewing movies and playing video games, If you want something in high-quality images, aspirant colors and large scale size then this product will fulfill your needs.
With the high number of competition, the Projector Manufacturers like BenQ, Canon, Dell, Hitachi, LG, Panasonic, Sony, Ricoh, ViewSonic, Epson has categorized in different of Projectors that would solve the new challenges and problems of the specific industry.
- The Best Short-Throw Projectors of 2017
- BenQ Projector Buying Guide 2017
- List of Best Mini Projectors
How to Choose the Projector?
It is the daunting task to select the projector wisely, but it’s not that difficult. The thing you must know while choosing the Projector is purpose which means a requirement for buying a new projector, if you know your purpose then the things get easier.
The second thing which should be considered while buying the new projector is some cool parameters and criteria that help you to choose the good projector for the specific tasks like conference rooms, classrooms or more. This would be suitable in every case, so better to give the look to these parameters and choose the best following by the requirements and needs.
Here are the factors that should be considered before buying Epson Projectors:
- Usage of Projector
- Color Brightness
- Types of Projectors
- Aspect Ratios
- Types of Keystone Correction
- Contrast Ratio
- Projection Distance
- Projection Technologies
1. Usage of Projector: It is cleared in this post that these Epson projectors are best in the respective field, so you don’t get confused before buying. This is the point that should be noted before buying a new Epson projector, One must have to know about the usage and need of the projector because if you’re buying a projector for your office then Epson has something for you.
2. Color Brightness: The brightness of a projector is measured in ANSI lumens. Typically, projectors have between 800 and 3000 lumens. Now let’s see figure how much brightness is appropriate for which type of projectors.
- Under 1,000 lumens: This type of brightness comes with mini projectors, and are least expensive one.
- 1,000 to 2,000 Lumens: You can easily find a projector with this type of brightness, but it requires dim light and projection is to be done on medium sized screen.
- 2,000 to 3,000 Lumens: This brightness range is most commonly available in the market and is used with some ambient lighting.
- Above 3,000 Lumens: This range of projectors are the most expensive one and provide you the flexibility of using it with bright light also.
3. Resolution: The Resolution also matters in the category of Projector and it is determined by the number of pixels projected. The higher the resolution, the clearer and sharper the image is. Here’s the short look of resolution list.
- 1920 x 1080: It is the best resolution for high definition formats such as HDTV, Blu-ray, and gaming system.
- 1280 x 768: If you’re projecting a computer system onto the screen then this size is outstanding.
- 1280 x 720: This resolution provides good DVD and Blu-ray video quality at an affordable price.
4. Types of Projectors: There are different types of projectors out there in the market and here are the three types of projectors that include DLP, LCD, and LED Projectors,
- DLP Projectors: It stands for the Digital Light Processing or LDP types projectors use mirrors to project their images. They shine the light onto a chip with the microscopic mirrors known as the digital micro-mirror device, and that light is then reflected off of the mirrors and through the projector lens.
- LCD Projectors: In LCD type projectors, the light passes through LCD panels that are red, blue, or green in color. The combination of open and closed pixels produces a wide range of colors projected as the moving image. LCD projectors are widely used in every field.
- LED Projectors: The technology of LED Projectors is different from LED screens. Some DLP projectors with “solid-state illumination” technology are actually LED projectors. This technology is commonly used in pico projector or in handheld devices that use Lcos.
5. Aspect Ratios: The Aspect Ratio of the Projector is really impressive and the important factor to consider. In some words, it is referred to the ratio between its width and height. For example, a 4:3 display produces an image that is more square, where a 16:9 ratio produces an image that is more rectangular in shape.
These two ratios are the best in the respective field, 4:3 is best for the classic films, regular TV programs, or large IMAX presentations and the another one 16:9 is for the higher quality image. The Blu-ray and HDTV are both designed for a 16:9 system.
6. Types of Keystone Correction: The Keystone Correction is to adjust the image being projected so that it displays flat on the screen. This feature is available in various good projectors, but in two types i.e manual and digital. In digital type projector, the shape of the image is corrected before projected through the lens, while in manual version, it is to be done manually by the user.
7. Contrast Ratio: The Contrast ratio of the projector is quite technical but it is so necessary to focus out on. It is the ratio between the brightest whites and darkest blacks in an image. The higher the contrast ratio, the bigger is the difference between the brightest whites and the darkest blacks of a projector. This feature is especially best for the home theaters and big compartments.
8. Connections: It is important to make sure that all of the inputs, such as a USB or an HDMI, are available and functional. The projector usually comes with the connectivity type of HDMI, Wireless, Wired Projection, USB video, Dual HDMI, MHL, Display Port etc.
9. Projection Distance: For the home movie projector, you need the relevant distance to display the video or images. It is being calculated in the format of inches/ft. To find any projector’s throw distance for any screen size or any brand you should check the Projection calculator. It will automatically reveal the throw distance
10. Lenses/Lamps: This is a factor that should be considered for choosing the best home theater projectors and Lamps are so essential things. The Projector lenses can be confusing to choose, The Projector lamps are categorized as either metal halide lamps or ultra-high pressure mercury vapor lamps. The Lamps durability check in the format of Hours, it becomes ridiculous after some hours.
11. Projection technologies: Don’t be afraid about this parameter it looks quite impressive that it’s not. It is all about the technology of Projector. This typically involves a CRT Projector, LCD projector, DLP Projector, Lcos Projector, Hybrid Projector, and more. Make sure to check out the technology of projector before buying the new Epson Projector.
These are the points that should be noted and look each and point carefully, not only they are compatible with the Epson projectors, they all are suitable with the every projector. There are the number of reasons to buy a projector and for every reason these parameters are perfect.
These are the factors and parameters that should be considered while buying the new projector whether it’s the Epson projector or the other brand projector it works perfectly with all cases and assumptions. If you really think you want the best projector in your class and requirements then must check these parameters and consider them before purchasing.
Now, coming to the list of Epson projector to check out the feature and functions one by one.
List of the Best Epson Projectors
As I discuss later, You have the criteria of choosing the projector, choose according to your needs. Now Let me give you the preview of Epson Projector one by one.
Best Epson Home Theater Projectors
|Projector Name||Resolution||Brightness||contrast Ratio||Price|
|Epson VS240 SVGA 3LCD Projector||800 x 600||3,000||15,000:1||Check Price|
|Epson 5040UB||1920 x 1080||2,500||1,000,000:1||Check Price|
|Epson EMP520||1024 x 768||2,700||16,000:1||Check Price|
|Epson 5020UB||1920 x 1080||2400||3,20,000:1||Check Price|
|Epson 640||800 x 600||3,200||10,000:1||Check Price|
1. Epson VS240 SVGA 3LCD Projector
This Epson Projector is very impressive and comes with plenty of features and functions. It has the 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut with Epson. The brightness of this Epson projector is cool and has the 3000 lumens color brightness and 3000 lumens white brightness.
The Epson VS240 SVGA has the great connectivity, as one can easily setup it fast and swiftly. This projector supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable.
There is a cool feature of this Epson projector which is that you can use the Sleep Mode(A/V Mute) and pause your presentation without turning the projector off. It has the great detection and it has the function of instant off, you don’t need to wait for the shutting, Just press a single a button and pack up and go. It is also ranked the best seller voted by the US Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study.
2. Epson 5040UB
Epson 5040UB comes with the 4K Enhancement Technology that accepts 4K input and supports HDCP 2.2 for truly immersive scenes with 4K content. This projector has the Color Brightness of 2,500 lumens and White Brightness 2,500 lumens.
It’s also compatible with High Dynamic Range (HDR) content, displaying an extraordinary range of brightness levels with deep, dramatic blacks.
It’s expansive color gamut displays the entire RGB and DCI color spaces. A 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio ensures rich detail in both bright and dark scenes, while its 16-piece glass lens achieves stunning clarity. This projector bright 3D Drive which allows for bright and 3D projection.
3. Epson EMP520
Epson EMP520 Powerlite comes with the advanced feature like 2700 lumens of color brightness and 2700 lumens of white brightness, the 520 shines even in ambient light.
It is optimized for small spaces, it can project images up to 108″ from 4′ away with minimal shadows or glare. It comes with the low-cost, long-lasting lamps offer a low total cost of ownership.
The optional wall mount enables flexible installation and the moderator device management software which allows instructors to wirelessly share students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously including computers, iOS, and Android devices. If you are looking for the Epson projector for the small spaces or you don’t have enough space then this projector is right for you with loads of features. The classrooms, small-sized meeting rooms, conferences rooms, are the best example.
4. Epson 5020UB
The Epson 5020UB is the LCD Projector, featuring Full HD 1080p performance and an astounding contrast ratio of up to 320,000:1.
It delivers the 2400 lumens of color brightness and 2400 lumens of white brightness (light output), 1 using Epson’s 3LCD, 3 chip technology.
With the widest lens shift in its class, the Home Cinema 5020UB offers fast, easy and flexible installation. The High color brightness also enables an even better image for larger screen sizes and for a larger variety of screen materials. Enjoy the brilliant 2D and 3D Entertainment at Home. It is best for Home Theater, This projector can help you to entertain at your home. If you want to enjoy the live matches or movies then must go with this projector. This is best for the home entertainment.
5. Epson Home Cinema 640
Epson Home Cinema 640 is the powerful projector that is basically for the purpose of Home Cinema, If you are the big freak of Home cinema then this projector is really for you.
Epson 3LCD projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors. This projector delivering the 3200 lumens of color brightness and 3200 lumens of white brightness and it uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
It also offers all-digital HDMI connectivity, a built-in speaker and simple image adjustments which are quickly set up and share content from cable/satellite boxes, laptops, Blu-ray Disc players or gaming consoles. Plus, you can choose from four built-in color modes, optimized for different entertainment. The Epson Home Cinema 640 is ideal for the displaying video games or TV programs in well-lit rooms and it is best for the home user.
Best Epson Projector For Office Presentation
|Projector Name||Resolution||Brightness||Contrast Ratio||Price|
|Epson EX9200||1920 x 1200||3,200||15,000:1||Check Price|
|Epson VS345||1280 x 800||3,000||15000:1||Check Price|
|Epson V11H687020||1024 x 768||3,000||10000:1||Check Price|
|Epson 575Wi||1280 x 800||2,700||10000:1||Check Price|
|Epson D6155W||1280 x 800||3500||2000:1||Check Price|
|Epson EX3240||1600 x 1200||2,200||NA||Check Price|
1. Epson EX9200
Epson EX9200 is the projector which comes with the 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x higher color Brightness and up to 3x wider color gamut than competitive DLP projectors.
It is the cool wireless projector which comes with the feature like boasting premium, full HD resolution, and enhanced connectivity.
It helps you to share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device and it also supports MHL-enabled devices, including Chromecast and Roku streaming stick. This device comes with the brightness of 3200 lumens in color for more accurate, and for the Vivid color, it is nearly about the 3200 lumens white Brightness. It is best for the Presentation and For home theater applications, it’s also a very good choice thanks to its brightness and placement flexibility.
2. Epson VS345 WXGA
Epson VS345 WXGA is the impressive Epson projector which offers 2x more resolution than SVGA for HD-quality presentations. It comes with tons of features and functions that should be looked before buying this awesome projector.
It is compatible with the Latest Laptops and Media Players that support HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable.
The lamps of this Epson projector also works perfectly with the minimum last up to 10,000 Hours which maximize viewing time while minimizing the total cost of ownership. One can pause your presentation without turning the projector off with the help of Sleep Mode A/V Mute. Hence, It is the Projector which is perfect for widescreen laptops, presentations, and video.
3. Epson V11H687020
The Epson V11H687020 is the LCD Projector that comes with the PowerLite 98H and exciting features. The Company claimed that this projector is the 3x brighter colors with Epson.
With the bright and user-friendly, the Epson V11H687020 Features XGA resolution and 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness.
It’s low-cost, long-lasting lamp stand by up to 10,000 hours in Eco mode that provides a low total cost of ownership. It also features dual HDMI connectivity, including one MHL-enabled port, and premium audio. The 3x brighter colors with Epson Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms 2x HDMI digital connectivity. This Projector is the great choice for virtually any classroom, the big room classes and meeting rooms are the perfect examples for this Projector.
Epson BrightLink 575Wi is the ultra-short-throw interactive projector which offers cutting-edge kinesthetic learning. With PC-free interactivity, it makes it easy to annotate on displayed content from virtually any device, or no source at all.
This projector Offering 3x Brighter Colors than other competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid lessons. With 2700 lumens of color brightness and 2700 lumens of white brightness1, the 575Wi delivers truly dynamic images.
Just Annotate and interact with projected images using two interactive pens. The users can write simultaneously or independently. The company claimed that it lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode. This projector makes the almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions. The Epson 575Wi is ideal for the classrooms, coaching classes, meeting rooms etc.
5. Epson D6155W
Epson PowerLite D6155W is the widescreen business projector which has the resolution of 1280 x 800. This Projector Featuring a dust-resistant design, long lamp life, and amazing 10000-hour filter cycle2, and it offers the 3500 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 3500 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1 for bright, vivid images.
This projector also has the 3LCD, 3-chip technology that makes it more powerful and elegant. It is also Crestron room view enabled for easy integration to Crestron control systems.
It is built-in closed captioning, a 5 W speaker and easy setup tools are just a few more features this innovative performer has to offer, giving you the functionality you want at a price that won’t break your bottom line. This is the perfect solution for lecture halls and corporate conference rooms alike.
6. Epson EX3240 SVGA 3LCD
This one is similar to the other one, the Epson EX3240 SVGA 3LCD is the projector which comes with the 3200 Lumens Color Brightness and very exciting feature like Horizontal Keystone, Vertical Keystone, Wireless connectivity and more.
This projector has the 3lcd, 3-chip technology for 3x higher color brightness and up to 3x wider color gamut than competitive DLP projectors.
It is compatible with the latest laptops and media players that support HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable. It is a very fast projector that can be setup so easy. Just get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control about this projector. With the Epson lamps just maximize viewing time while minimizing the total cost of ownership.
Best Epson Projector For Gaming
|Projector Name||Resolution||Brightness||Contrast Ratio||Price|
|Epson 3100||1920 x 1080||2,600||60,000:1||Check Price|
|Epson EX50||1600 x 1200||2,200||2,000:1||Check Price|
|Epson 2255U||1920 x 1200||5,000||15,000:1||Check Price|
1. Epson 3100
The Epson Home Cinema 3100 has the color Brightness: 2,600 lumens and White Brightness: 2,600 lumens. This Epson projector features super-resolution with detail enhancement to sharpen and refine images for lifelike smoothness and clarity.
It comes with the 2D & 3D Full HD technology that puts you right in the middle of exciting, lifelike adventures.
You can project an 110″ image from just 10.5′ away, the projector’s wide vertical and horizontal lens shift, plus its 1.6x zoom lens, make positioning both easy and flexible. So it’s also the good choice to go for. The Epson stated that Epson 3LCD projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors and really it is true. It is best for the 3D movies, sporting events, gaming and more. If you are the game freak and have a dream of playing games on the big screen then this projector is definitely the worth one.
2. Epson EX50
Epson EX50 is the 3LCD multimedia projector which comes with the advanced 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine. This Projector delivers the amazing color and image quality with ease.
It ensures razor-sharp detail for flawless presentations, HD movies and more. It quickly connects to any computer with all-new Plug N Play USB 2.0 connectivity. With this simple setup, anyone can use a standard USB cable to connect and project without the hassle of computer function keys, bulky VGA cables, or tedious screw-in knobs.
This projector also includes a VGA-to-component video adapter for easy, high-quality connection to home entertainment devices such as DVD players, gaming consoles and more. The sleek and reliable 3LCD, the multimedia projector displays accurate colors for true to life image quality while offering quick, easy setup features. It is the perfect for the boardroom, living room, home entertainment, or to play games.
3. Epson PowerLite 2255U
Epson PowerLite 2255U is the projector that lets you see the object very clear and sharp. It is the Wireless Full HD WUXGA 3LCD Projector which is very light in weight and easy to carry from one place to another.
It has full HD 1080P that support for true-to-life images and robust wireless networking. It also features integrated wireless networking Plus enterprise-level wireless security and simple, secure screen mirroring from any mobile device.
With the astonishing look and terrifying style, you gonna love this ultimate machine that lets offering higher color brightness and robust wireless networking. This Epson Projector is best for displaying games on the big screen, With this, you can enjoy the unlimited games on big screen.
Best Portable Epson Projector
|Projector Name||Resolution||Brightness||Contrast Ratio||Price|
|Epson MG-850||1280 x 800||2,800||3,000:1||Check Price|
|Epson EX7210||1280 x 800||2,800||3,000:1||Check Price|
|Epson 1761W||1280 x 800||2,600||2000:1||Check Price|
|Epson 1440||1920 x 1080||4,400||10,000:1||Check Price|
1. Epson MegaPlex MG-850
Epson MegaPlex MG-850 is the portable digital dock projector which comes with the speaker too. If you want to add some add-ons on entertainment then this projector has everything to do so.
It delivers 2800 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 2800 lumens of white brightness, the Epson MegaPlex 850 easy Home Theater 3LCD Projector uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
The ultra bright, HD performance lets you project vibrant, colorful images for big-screen movie nights, pool parties, campouts and more. Just place your Apple device in the built-in dock or simply connect your smartphone tablet gaming console PC and more. It is so light in weight, perfect for travel or to quickly move from room to room. It is the best for the Home Entertainment, With the help of 720 p resolution enjoy the big-screen movie nights, pool parties, campouts and more. Also, you can use it for the presentation as it connects with the iPhone easily.
2. Epson EX7210
This Epson Projector is the good projector and The Epson Projector markets a large scale of Projectors which has plenty of features and functions.
The Epson’s projectors and displays have outstanding image quality that enhances communication, inspire collaboration, and offer a low total cost of ownership with excellent reliability and service, this is the nice brand to go with the Epson Projector.
This model comes with the offer cost-effective solutions that help you to be your most productive, creative, and expressive, at work and at home. The Epson EX7210 Projector comes with the color brightness of 2800 Lumens and has the great quality resolution of 1280 x 800. When you need to impress your audience and close the deal, the state-of-the-art EX7210 gives you the functionality and quality to make it happen. It is the best Epson gaming projector for playing games on the big screen.
3. Epson PowerLite 1761W
Epson PowerLite 1761W is so sleek, lightweight and design very compact, It is built-in wireless projection, and comes with the resolution of 2600 lumens color brightness (color light output)2 and 2600 lumens white brightness (white light output). It is best for the deliver brilliant widescreen presentations.
The Epson PowerLite 1761W weighing just 3.7 lbs. and just 1.7″ tall, the PowerLite 1761W is ready to travel when you are, so it’s best for the carrying from one place to another. It offers value, convenience, and performance, the PowerLite 1761W features native WXGA widescreen resolution.
Connecting Epson PowerLite 1761W is quite simple, on a Mac or PC, with USB Plug N Play instant setup. The automatic vertical keystone correction makes setup even easier. So you get amazing wireless performance, ease of use, and brilliant output all from one ultra-thin projector.
4. Epson Home Cinema 1440
The Home Cinema 1440 home theater projector is the portable projector which immerses yourself in Full HD movies and sporting events even in large, well-lit spaces. This big-screen projector will turn your favorite TV series into a blockbuster event.
The Epson Home Cinema 1440 offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Featuring 4400 lumens of color brightness and 4400 lumens of white brightness, the Home Cinema 1440 shines brightly.
It is Full HD 1080p ensures stunning big-screen images, while HDMI connectivity supports all your devices, including cable/satellite boxes and gaming consoles. Plus, stream content from devices like Chromecast, Roku and Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Have a look at this video & explore about Epson Projector:
You can always extend the lifespan of your projector by taking care of it with the regular maintenance. Now you have lots of options to go for, If you still in doubt what to buy or not able to take the decision then must tell me, I’d definitely help you.
You can also opt the Epson projector on the basis of Resolution, Brightness, Weight, or just give the short preview on the table which would help you for buying the projector specifically. For Example- If you want to go for the 1920 x 1080 resolution then you could directly check the particular field in the table.
So choose according to your parameters, I have mentioned the 15 Epson Projector, Now it’s up to you. If you like this post then must share this valuable post to your friends and mates.
Thanks for reading this 🙂